Our Thoughts On The Yamaha S115V
Products Reviewed on This Page – Click to go
In this review of the Yamaha S115V we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Watts RMS: 0 – Watts Peak: 1000 –Dimensions 14.8x 19.2″ x 28.3″ – Weight: 64.8 lbs
- Powerful Design – You can buy a loudspeaker from anywhere, but buying a Yamaha delivers an experience like no other brand can provide. For instance, the woofer within the S115V model functions as a low-frequency driver and is highly effective because of its aluminum frame. Further, the cooling port allows for the extension of high power handling. With a custom, high-frequency driver and a 2” diaphragm, the harmonic distortion is decreased inside the driver. It is important to note that both drivers are custom made for the S115V model by Eminence.
- Protection Circuitry – If you tend to push your equipment to the limit, you will be happy to find out that the S115V loudspeaker model includes protection circuitry as to prevent damage that can be the result of pushing your speaker too far.
- Generous Warranty – Most of Yamaha’s products are backed by a generous warranty. The reason for this is that Yamaha provides outstanding customer service and they stand behind their equipment. Yamaha is comfortable offering a 3-year warranty on the S115V loudspeaker model as they are confident in their product and know that you will not only love it, but the chances of you experiencing a malfunction are slim to none.
Buying a Yamaha S115V speaker comes with a high level of expectations purely because the brand has been a competitor in the music entertainment industry for years. Because of this, some believe that Yamaha has to work even harder to maintain the status quo whereas other brands that are not as well known do not have to deliver to the same level. Perhaps that is one of the reasons that the Yamaha Club V Series S115V Loudspeaker will blow you away with outstanding features.
What We Like
- Ideal for Traveling – Yamaha products are often made with the highest quality components. The Yamaha S115V Loudspeaker model is no different. The internal components are housed in an exquisite and highly attractive black trapezoid-design cabinet. The oversized steel handles, steel corner protectors, and steel jackplate make this speaker ideal for the traveling performer.
- Great Value – When you buy a Yamaha product, you can expect to be getting top dollar for the money spent. You will have this speaker for the long haul and you don’t have to worry about it breaking or malfunctioning as Yamaha offers a 3-year warranty. You can expect a superior sound experience and value for your money when you buy a Yamaha.
- Good Coverage Pattern – It is important to note that this speaker houses a driver that is mated to a 90 degree by 40-degree constant directivity which provides a smooth, even, sound pattern derived from the horn.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
Yamaha products are conducive for professional and personal use. The S115V loudspeaker is a powerful speaker that will deliver superior performance for years to come. Whether you are a professional in the entertainment industry, a new musician or soloist, or you run a youth group or direct a band, the S115V loudspeaker is an affordable, professional, and high-quality piece of equipment that you can rely on for years to come.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Many customers love that they can push these speakers to the limit without having to worry about them blowing. Some consumers compare these speakers to models made by Peavey and JBL but prefer the Yamaha brand even though they are a bit more expensive. Many consumers share that even though they may be a bit more expensive than other brands, they are still affordable and are built to last. While there are many great qualities to these speakers it is important to note that some customers love these speakers however they do wish that there was an XLR input component.
The Bottom Line
Yamaha may cost a bit more than other brands but it is well worth the money spent. Whether you are a professional in the entertainment industry or you are looking for a high-quality loudspeaker for personal use, you can count on having this item for years to come. Backed by a 3-year warranty, this speaker can be pushed to the limit and will perform beyond your expectations.