Our Thoughts On The PRORECK PR-C15
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the PRORECK PR-C15 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Watts RMS: 150 – Watts Peak: 600 –Dimensions 29.3″ x 19.5″ x 15.5″ – Weight: 39.5 lbs
- Affordable – Proreck is known for manufacturing high quality products with great features at an affordable price. Because of their great reputation and affordability, Proreck equipment sells quickly which can mean that it may be out of stock when you go to buy it. The best course of action is to be patient and be ready to buy as soon as a product comes back in stock.
- Great Perks – Many of Proreck’s products include the results of outstanding research and technological advancements made by sound engineers who work for the company. Because of this, you will benefit from many great features that other speakers in the same price point cannot provide.
For instance, the Proreck PR-C15 speaker offers 1500W RMS, 600 Watts of peak power, a built-in LED light show, LCD display screen, and is Bluetooth, USB, and SD card reader compatible. Other speakers within this same price range will not offer as many perks due to other overhead expenditures such as marketing.
- Easy to Transport – This speaker is versatile and has the ability to be transported without a hassle. This is made possible primarly from the transport wheels that are made of good quality which as a result makes it easy to move around in between gigs.
The Proreck PR-C15 Portable Speaker is a great all-in-one system that is worth every penny of its price.
What We Like
- Ideal for Travel – Those who work in the music and entertainment industry are on the road a lot. Traveling becomes a lifestyle and the equipment that they bring along with them must follow suit. When traveling on the road consistently, it is quite a perk to have a great speaker setup that doesn’t weigh 100 pounds and can be loaded and unloaded by one person. The Proreck PR-C15 portable speaker can provide such convenience without sacrificing quality sound.
- Lightweight – If you happen to travel alone, transporting this speaker will not be a problem. The Proreck PR-C15 weighs under 50 pounds and provides a great amount of high quality sound for an affordable price. In addition, it comes with a tripod stand, USB, SD card reader, remote, and LED light. Whether you are flying, taking a train, or driving, the Proreck PR-C15 portable speaker is a hassle-free option for traveling in between performances.
- Great Balance – In addition to its lightweight and durable build, this speaker offers a great balance of power, built-in LED lights for effect, and an easy to read LCD display screen. Not to mention, this speaker system offers Bluetooth, USB, and SD card reader technology which makes it easy to set up with your phone, tablet, or computer. The RCA and XLR line input and output along with a 115 V/230 V power selector contribute to a balanced and unbalanced performance.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
There are many speakers on the market to choose from which makes it a challenge to find the best one within your price range. The Proreck PR-C15 portable speaker is ideal for musicians, DJs, sound engineers, and other artists that are consistently on the road and require their own equipment. This speaker takes the hassle out of traveling and it will perform no matter how tough of a journey you have been through.
Even if you don’t travel often, it is still beneficial to own a lightweight and easy to transport speaker for impromptu or last minute gigs. This speaker makes a great primary or backup speaker.
Finally, professors, fitness instructors, and all types of artists can benefit from the Proreck PR-C15 portable speaker.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
This speaker is a plug in unit and does not run on batteries. It is convenient to use and can be used with another speaker should the need arise. Many consumers appreciate that the bass provided by this speaker is robust enough that it does not need an additional amplifier to provide excellent sound.
The only downfall to wanting this particular speaker is that it is so popular that it often sells out. That means that if you happen to find it in stock, it is best to buy it without hesitation because it won’t be in stock for long.