Our Thoughts On The Peavey RBN 112
Topics Covered On This Page – Click to go
In this review of the Peavey RBN 112 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 12″ – Watts RMS: 500 – Watts Peak: 1000 –Dimensions 15″ x 15″ x 24″ – Weight: 50 lbs
- Unique Ribbon Driver – The most noteworthy feature is the 4.75 inch ribbon driver that makes this speaker and sound quality unparalleled and nothing like its rivals. The ribbon component is particularly important as it is what produces the outstanding transient response and sound clarity that the crowd can hear and feel during your performance.
- Superior Technology – The peavey rbn 112 model has the ability to perform at a high frequency. In addition to high performance standards, this speaker also includes Peavey’s exclusive field replaceable basket technology. Such technology is important to highlight because it provides a level of clarity that other competitors can’t provide. In fact, many consumers find themselves wanting to purchase the field replacement basket cone and add it to their non-Peavey brand speakers. However, this does not work out so well.
- Reliable – Nothing is more of a let down than getting to a gig, setting up, and preparing for your performance, only to find out at the last minute that your speaker is malfunctioning. When you invest in Peavey, this is not a common occurance. As with all Peavey products, this speaker is reliable, offers superior sound each and every time you put it to the test, and it is built to last.
What We Like
- Easy to Use – We like that this speaker is user-friendly and offers internal presets that make it easy for the user to select a specific speaker application. This can be done via the LCD panel that is towards the rear of the enclosure.
- Unique Air Cooling Design – One of the biggest misconceptions about speakers is that you can push it to the limit and you will not have to worry about the internal components overheating unless you start to hear static or some other unsavory noise. The truth of the matter is that a speaker doesn’t have to warn you that it is going to quit or malfunction. It just will. The beauty to the Peavey RBN 112 model is that it includes a unique air cooling design that works hard to push heat and air away from the voice coil and speaker cone so that the speaker does not malfunction mid-gig.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
Many can benefit from the use of a highly professional speaker such as the Peavey RBN 112 model. Whether you are an experienced or novice DJ, musician, sound engineer, or performer, this speaker has something to offer everyone. The outstanding clarity, consistent coverage, and distortion-free sound can be expected from this speaker each and every time it is used.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers find this speaker to be reliable and exciting to use. Going to gigs can be stressful because you never know what will occur in a new venue. The good thing about using the Peavey RBN 112 speaker model is that you can expect the same experience each and every time you turn it on.
Consumers also appreciate that this speaker is a compact size that is easy to transport in between gigs. It is also easy to store and can be moved around without a hassle.
The Bottom Line
The Peavey RBN 112 model speaker is ideal for professional DJs and artists who are seeking a high-quality speaker with advanced internal components. This speaker is built to withstand heavy use and offers a self-regulated temperatur monitor and a cooling fan so you can push it to the limit without having to worry about it overheating. If you are in the market for a speaker that provides a smooth, robust, and high quality sound, the Peavey RBN 112 model should be up for consideration.