Our Thoughts On The Peavey PVi 10
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Peavey PVi 10 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 10″ – Watts RMS: 50 – Watts Peak: 100 –Dimensions 27.8″ x 20.2″ x 10.3″ – Weight: 36.6 lbs
- Setup Options – If you are in the market for a set of speakers that is versatile in how they can be used, the peavey pvi 10 is one to give your consideration. The reason for this is that these speakers can be used as a stand alone speaker or positioned sideways as a monitor on stage. No matter what you are planning to use your speakers for, you will be able to set them up according to your requirements. This is especially beneficial to those who DJ at night but may use their speaker for acoustic performances by day.
- Quality Components – The carpet covered enclosure and metal grille detail help to make the speaker durable and long-lasting. Offering a standard quarter inch connection, these speakers come with 2 ten foot cables and have everything that you need to create a unique, sound experience for your audience.
- 2 for 1 – Yes, you are seeing this right! When you buy the Peavey DJ 2-Way 100 Watt PA Speaker System you receive 2 great speakers that are equipped with 10” woofers, promising a robust sound that is hard to match. Do keep in mind that if you are planning to hook the speakers up to a FM radio or another peice of equipment, you may need to invest in an amplifier.
What We Like
- Great Value – At this price point, you may think that you are only receiving one speaker, but you will actually receive a pair which is an absolute bargain for the quality. We love that these speakers each include a 10” woofer and take advantage of a horn-loaded high frequency driver. With a 2-way sound reinforcement closure, you can’t go wrong with this purchase.
- Multiple Uses – No matter what type of venue you need to equip with high quality sound, these Peavey speakers can accomplish the task. We love that these speakers are versatile and can be used in houses of worship, college fraternity houses, on stage at an open mic night, or in a small lounge or club. The opportunities are endless with this speaker which makes it one of our favorites. Be sure to keep in mind that these speakers are not powered so you may need to use an amplifer for the best results.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
This speaker system is versatile and can be used by just about anyone. Sound audio engineers, DJs, music enthusiasts, solo artists, and many more can take advantage of the superior sound quality that this speaker system can provide.
It is important to point out that while most of our examples demonstate this speaker system being used for music purposes, they can also be used to project presentations, videos, and spoken word poetry. The opportunities are endless with the Peavey 2-Way 100 Watt PA System.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers rave about these speakers. Musicians, DJs, professors, college fraternity and sorority members, and even leaders from houses of worship all rave about the excellent sound quality, versatility, and ease of use that is provided by these speakers.
The biggest thing to keep in mind is that these speakers are not powered so if you plan to use additional equipment or want to project sound from a radio or other device, you will also want to invest in an amplifier.
The Bottom Line
A high-end set of speakers without the bank-depleting price tag is what you can expect from the Peavey DJ 2-Way 100 Watt PA Speaker System. Ideal for just about anyone interested in entertaining a crowd, these speakers work with a multitude of other peices of equipment as long as you remember to pair it with an amplifier.