Our Thoughts On The Peavey PV 215
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Peavey PV 215 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Watts RMS: 700 – Watts Peak: 1400 –Dimensions 50″ x 20.5″ x 16.5″ – Weight: 154 lbs
- High Quality Features – Peavey PV-215 products are always packed with noteworthy features, however this PA system offers built-in tweeters for protection, a heavy-duty crossover supply, and the RX14TM compression driver. With these great features, you can expect clean power and a speaker that performs well under pressure.
- Great Value – The Peavey 2-Way Double 1400 Watt PA System is another outstanding buy that includes 2 speakers for the price of one. It is important to note that it is a great idea to connect these speakers to a mixer if you plan to use them at a large party. Peavey makes some that are a great value and can easily be connected to your smartphone for easy, wireless connectivity and control.
- Durable – These speakers are no joke! If you are seeking a set of speakers that are heavy, rugged, durable, and can withstand being on the road or jostled around in between gigs, this Peavey set is for you.
There are many great components to this set of speakers which is why we love them. The value you receive for the money is unheard of and the speakers are highly durable, made with the finest components, and can withstand the test of time. If you are on the lookout for a reliable set of speakers, you have found them!
What We Like
- Generous Amount of Power – We love that you get 2 loudspeakers with this purchase. Both speakers come in a trapezoidal enclosure that offers 700 watts program and 1400 watts of peak power. It also includes two 15” premium woofers with 2 ⅜” voice coils. With the wattage in mind, you can expect crystal clear sound quality and a wide frequency range.
- Easily Paired with an Amplifier – Sometimes equipment can perform well but when paired with another key component, such as an amplifier, the experience is unlike anything you can imagine. The same goes for the Peavey 2-Way 1400 Watt PA System. The only caveat to keep in mind is that when using these speakers, you need to be cognizant of the amplifier watts. You will want to make sure that the amplifier that you use does not overpower the speaker wattage as it can cause a short which would be detrimental to your output.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
Just about anyone can benefit from using these speakers. While professionals tend to benefit most from these speakers, amateurs, novices, and music enthusiasts can take advantage of the great sound quality as well.
These speakers are most commonly used for entertaining a crowd, hosting a large party or gathering, and DJing at a night club. If you are hoping to host a spoken word night or a comedy evening, you may find that this speaker will work but may be overly powerful.
Finally, those who tend to benefit the most from this set of speakers include sound audio engineers, producers, and DJs who are planning to record vocals and background layering within a studio. While this is not the only way that these speakers can be used, it is a very popular way of taking advantage of this Peavey model.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Consumers rave about these speakers. Some of the most common accolades include, “You can’t go wrong for the price!” or “Crystal clear sound and amazing mids blew me away!” The compliments don’t stop there! Most consumers rave about the sound quality, durability of the speakers, and the amazing range that is produced by each speaker.
The Bottom Line
These heavy speakers are durable, great for long performances, and produce a wide range of crystal, clear sound. Whether you are interested in using these speakers to DJ a large event or to host a small karaoke gathering in your backyard, you will be able to entertain a crowd without a problem.