Our Thoughts On The Mackie SRM450v3
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Mackie SRM450v3 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 12″ – Watts RMS: 0 – Watts Peak: 1000 –Dimensions 17″ x 17.5″ x 43″ – Weight: 29 lbs
- Powerful – There are many great features included with this loudspeaker but the most notable include the 1,000 watt powered enclosure that provides a 12” LF driver and a 1.4” HF compression driver. It is also important to note that the 1000 watt system is paired with custom transducers that offer an extended range of volume which is great for a variety of gigs. Whether you are playing in a small, intimate venue, or you are hosting a large party, the mackie srm450v3 is a great choice!
- Useful Functions – The 2-way crossover provides great output and the the speaker mode allows or an easy switch between lows and highs. The built-in mixer offers XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs, and gain controls within each channel.
- Lightweight Build – In addition to offering several handy functions, this speaker is easy to transport in between gigs as it is lightweight, compact, and easily to load in a car, airplane, or even a train. The lightweight build and easy to carry handles make this loudspeaker the perfect addition to your equipment repertoire, especially if you are on the road more often than not.
What We Like
- Versatility – We love that this speaker is built with the latest and greatest in sound engineering and has one button technology that eliminates feedback and allows for specific voicing applications such as but not limited to PA, DJ, monitor, or solo capabilities.
- Integrated Components – The integrated 2-way mixer is a great feature as well that makes this speaker stand apart from others in its class. What makes this feature so unique is that it allows for easy setup as you simply plug and go. There is no need to hook up additional equipment as this speaker is built with everything that you need to provide a great experience for your fans.
- Options – Many speakers are built and what you see is what you get. The Mackie SRM450v3 speaker model is special as it comes in either a 12” model or a 10” version. This is great for those who are looking for a small or medium size speaker for stand alone or on-the-road gigs. In addition to being able to pick and choose the speaker size, you can also purchase the speaker alone or in a bundle with several other products. The bundle includes tripod stands, bags, and a lift which makes setup a breeze.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
This speaker can be used as stand alone equipment in a house of worship, wedding venue, or in an in-home theater. Sound engineers, musicians, soloists, and DJs have all been known to invest in the Mackie SRM450v3 speaker as it is versatile and easy to use in a variety of places without fault. This speaker is reliable, made with great materials and offers high-quality internal and external components so you can count on having it around for a long period of time. Overall, this speaker is a great value for the money spent.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers appreciate the good sound quality and the affordable price tag. Many also find that this speaker is easy to install and can be used in a variety of venues. Customers also mention that it would be nice if there was bluetooth technology included as it would really round out the overall versatility and user experience.