Our Thoughts On The JBL PRX815W
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the JBL PRX815W we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Watts RMS: 0 – Watts Peak: 1500 –Dimensions 14.1″ x 17.5″ x 27.6″ – Weight: 47.5 lbs
- Superior Technology – The jbl prx815w speaker uses Harman technology which makes it the most advanced and outstanding PA in its class. Offering a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, you can count on great power and a wide frequency range. It is also important to note that the input panel makes it easy to access the universal power supply ports which make this speaker easy to use no matter where you are in the world.
- Versatility – If you are looking for a speaker that offers versatility and can be used in a variety of configurations, the JBL PRX815W model is one to seriously consider. Whether you want to hang it from the ceiling or use it as a studio monitor, you are able to do so. Weighing only 40 pounds, this speaker can be used in a variety of ways making it a great investment as it will be around for years to come.
- Ready for the Road – If you are set to go on tour and need to transport your equipment with you, JBL audio equipment is up to the challenge. Built with durable components in a manner that is conscientious of being able to withstand movement and bumps is what you can expect from the JBL PRX815W system.
What We Like
- Wifi – We like this speaker because it is powerful and offers professional live sound reinforcement for a good price. The Wi-Fi technology and JBL Differential Drive make this speaker the best in its class and the lightweight build makes it the most convenient for musicians or DJ’s who travel around the world.
- Specs – The specs on this speaker system will surprise you because of the meager price point. Offering a generous frequency range and a wide coverage pattern, this speaker is considered to be the most advanced PA system in its class. In addition to including Wifi technology, this speaker has DSP which will allow you complete control over your speaker system. This feature is particularly helpful with tuning and performance.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
This speaker system is ideal for someone who is a professional DJ, musician, or sound audio professional. The speaker can has many outstanding uses and can be relied upon to be used while traveling or at a standing gig at a local club. The beauty of the JBL PRX815W is that it is lightweight, portable, offers Wifi technology, and allows for superior control with DSP technology.
This speaker would probably not be conducive to someone who is new to the business or just starting out as a DJ. The reason for this is that buying a high-performance piece of equipment will not change the fact that you are still learning a new endeavor. If you are new to the industry, it is best to purchase a speaker such as this when you have more time on the job so that you can take full advantage of its capabilities.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers are wow’d by these speakers, especially when pairing them with other equipment such as an amplifier. If you are seeking rich, clear, sound that can put on a great show day in and day out, the JBL PRX815W speaker system is ideal. In fact, many consumers believe that once you buy JBL, you will be a loyal customer for life.
The Bottom Line
JBL is a brand that you can trust to be reliable, durable, and withstand the test of time. Whether you choose to hook the speaker system up to an amplifier or use it alone, you can count on rich, clear sound that will wow the crowd. Ideal for DJs, musicians, and sound audio professionals, the JBL PRX815W speaker is a great buy!