Our Thoughts On The Behringer Eurolive B112W
In this review of the Behringer Eurolive B112W we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Size: 12″ – Wattage: 1000 – Dimensions 10.6″ x 13.5″ x 22.4″ – Weight: 27.6 lbs
Behringer is a brand that is well known in the professional music industry for creating outstanding products that are chock full of the latest developments in sound audio technology. The Behringer Eurolive B112W speaker offers great versatility, bluetooth compatibility and can be used for karaoke, DJing, or live performances.
Alto is a superior company that is well-known for developing and manufacturing the best products on the market for entertainment professionals. The is specifically built to last and it was created with the traveling musician in mind. Here are some key features that make this loudspeaker a highly desirable piece of equipment:
- Crazy Bass – With all Behringer products, there is an abundance of noteworthy features. What sets the B112W model apart from others is that it provides an insane amount of bass. The high powered 1000 watt 2 way reinforced speaker system does not disappoint regardless of whether you are using the speaker for a live performance or simply playing your favorite playlist from your iPhone. The sound is clear, crisp, and can reach highs and lows without faltering.
- Lightweight Build – While not as lightweight as other Behringer model’s the Eurolive B112W still weighs under 50 pounds and is easy to transport with one person. The benefit to investing in a lightweight speaker is that it is ultra-compact and although lightweight, does not skimp on the superior sound quality. Another great benefit is that it is able to reach extreme pressure levels without having compromising sound quality.
- Advanced Technology – The ability to connect a wireless mic to this speaker is no problem. The advanced technology that is included in the production of the Behringer Eurolive B112W is exceptional and will not disappoint. It is important to note that a wireless mic is not included with this purchase and will need to be an additional investment.
In addition to wireless capabilities, this speaker offers bluetooth technology that allows you to stream audio from any bluetooth-compatible device. This is a great perk to DJ’s who prefer to travel light and prefer to stream their music from their smartphone or tablet.
What We Like
- Can Be Customized – We like that Behringer products are durable and are made of superior components. When you invest in a Behringer product, you can rest assured that you will have the speaker for years to come.
- Powerful – What sets this particular model apart from others in the Behringer line up is that it weighs less than 30 pounds, offers superior sound quality, and includes advanced technology such as bluetooth compatibility and can be used with a wireless mic. Rounding out our favorite aspects of this speaker is the fact that you can count on experiencing a crazy amount of bass from a small, lightweight, and compact speaker cabinet.
- Versatility – We also like the sleek, professional design of the speaker cabinet and the flat black look of the speaker with the classic Behringer triangle logo on the front. Finally, we appreciate that this speaker can be used with a wireless mic as well an an integrated mixer.
Who Is This Product Best Suited To
The The Behringer Eurolive B112W is best suited for those who are looking for a speaker that is lightweight and easy to transport. Weighing under 30 pounds, this speaker can be transported in a car for a DJ or musician who is traveling by themselves to a gig. Another great benefit to using this speaker is that it can be used in a small venue or easily connected to other speakers to create a more robust sound for a larger venue.
Other uses for this speaker include but are not limited to dance studios, athletic team locker rooms, houses of worship, or even a high school dance. There are so many ways to use this speaker that you will not be disappointed in your investment.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers who invest in the Behringer Eurolive B112W are instantly in love with their purchase. The most highly acclaimed aspect of this speaker besides the great sound quality, is the ease of use when it comes to connecting a bluetooth device and streaming in a seamless manner.
A downfall to wanting to invest in this speaker is that it sells out quickly which means that you may have to wait for the item to be restocked. The best course of action is to purchase the item right away if you notice that it is in stock unless you don’t mind waiting.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an affordable, lightweight speaker, with great technological components such as bluetooth and wireless mic connectivity, the Behringer Eurolive B112W speaker is a great choice. Easy setup, great sound quality, and the lightweight build make this speaker versatile and ideal for use as a DJ, gym owner, school teacher, or in a house of worship