Our Thoughts On The BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B212XL
Products Reviewed on This Page – Click to go
In this review of the BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B212XL we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 12″ – Watts RMS: 200 – Watts Peak: 800 –Dimensions 10.6″ x 13.6″ x 21.6″ – Weight: 24 lbs
- Color Options – It is quite typical for DJ speakers and other equipment to be offered in black. Black provides a professional appearance and can easily hide signs of wear. However, black can be mundane, drab, and blend in with the crowd. If you are the kind of person who likes to be different and prefer to stand out, the Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker is one to consider as it is available in black as well as white.
- Custom-Designed Transducers – Many companies prefer to cut corners by using an off-brand transducer whereas Behringer excels in this area. The transducers consist of the tweeters and woofers which are custom built from scratch for the B212XL model.
- Professional Inputs – Whether you are seeking a speaker to be used as an onstage monitor or as a PA system, the Behringer Eurolive B212XL can be used for both. This speaker can mount on a standby way of a 35mm pole socket or can be used as a stand-alone item. There is a send line from the main out, two parallel inputs, and can be used on its side as a floor monitor or tilted for onstage monitoring.
A highlight to buying a well known branded product is that you can count on the inclusion of great features. The Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker is loaded with great features. Some of our favorites include the transducers, lightweight build, and color options.
What We Like
- Versatility – A good speaker should be versatile but not many offers the user options that the Behringer Eurolive B212XL can provide. We appreciate that you can use this piece of equipment on its side as a floor monitor, at an angle for wedged applications on stage, or as a stand-alone speaker. When you invest in this product, you can be confident that you will always have a use for it.
- To Mount or Not to Mount – This is purely up to you. When you invest in the Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker, you have the option to mount it to a wall or use as a stand-alone speaker. Behringer now makes wall-mounting brackets that swivel which make using these speakers in a variety of venues even easier than ever before.
- Affordable – It is hard to believe that a lightweight, mobile, versatile, and great-sounding speaker costs less than a month of coffee at Starbucks. Whether you are a professional entertainer or you are limited by a small personal budget, the Behringer Eurolive B212XL will blow your mind based on the affordable price tag.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
The Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker is best suited for the DJ or entertainer who is looking to host or perform at a wedding, reception, or gathering of 300 people or less. In addition to offering great sound quality, these speakers are ideal for the entertainment professional who is not interested in hauling around heavy equipment. Weighing just 24 pounds, these speakers are lightweight, easy to transport, and do not skimp on sound quality.
If you are not a professional in the music industry, this speaker is still conducive to at home or professional use within an office space, college, or house of worship. Ideal for giving a speech, performing in front of a small crowd, or projecting music to a small venue, the Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker is versatile.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers love that these speakers offer impeccable sound quality but do not weigh a ton. Many appreciate that these speakers can be used in a variety of venues and are easy to move around. Weighing just 24 pounds, these speakers can be used on the road or in one place. Even musicians who perform acoustically report that these speakers are an exceptional value.
It is important to note that while there are many who can take advantage of the lightweight, compact, Behringer Eurolive B212XL model if you are going to be performing in front of a large crowd or in a space that is quite large, you will want to invest in a more robust speaker.
The Bottom Line
The Behringer Eurolive B212XL speaker is versatile, lightweight, affordable, and offers a great deal of functionality for the price. Whether you are going to be performing for a small crowd or you are going to be DJing a wedding reception, you will be pleased with the ability to entertain the crowd with clear, crisp sound.