Our Thoughts On The Behringer Eurolive B210D
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Behringer Eurolive B210D we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 10″ – Wattage RMS: 0 – Wattage Total: 200 –Dimensions 9.6″ x 11.5″ x 18.4″ – Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Great Technology and Design – The behringer eurolive b210d speaker offers a sound processor that gives you control of the system and the high-pass filter allows for the elimination of unnecessary distortion in sound quality. Another innovative aspect of this speaker is that it uses a switch-mode power and a Class-D amplifier.
- High Power Without the Weight – One of the ways that Behringer has been successful in making the Eurolive B210D model successful is that it uses Class D amps that turn on and off thousands of times per second, which is the driving force to creating the power it needs to function at its best. In other words, what this means is that the amplifier is either off or on. The result is increased output with less weight.
- Multiple Uses – Whether you are a DJ or you are searching for an effective speaker that will serve as a PA system, monitor, or a standard stereo system, this model is versatile and can provide you with great sound for multiple uses. To make stereo sound, all you need to do is use two D series enclosures for the ability to playback your CDs, MP3 player, or even an old school cassette player. You can even chain together additional monitors to create additional sound by chaining the XLR Output jack on the rear panel.
The Eurolive B210D 2-Way PA speaker system produces 550/200 audio watts that are clear, concise, and leave you wanting more! We are amazed at the sound quality that is produced from such a compact speaker design.
What We Like
As with all Behringer products, we love that the Eurolive B210D does not skimp on the latest sound audio technological advancements and in fact, raises the bar for many affordable brands. We also appreciate that this speaker offers a 2-band equalizer in bass and treble which is great for easy control.
- Affordable – We appreciate that the Behringer Eurolive B210D speaker is affordable without using cheap components. The fact that this speaker is made with high quality components is beneficial as you can depend on the speaker to function for you when you need it the most. Besides being able to rely on outstanding sound, you can rest assured that buying an affordable speaker by Behringer will provide you with years of clear and crisp sound without draining your bank account.
- Custom-designed transducers – The woofer and tweeter components of this speaker are also known as transducers. The Behringer Eurolive B210D model is unique in that it offers a speaker that houses custom-made transducers. The benefit to this that the transducers are custom built for each speaker. In essence, this means that the internal components such as the voice coils are wound up by hand, backplates are made in house, and the processing of the paper cones also happen within the manufacturing facility.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
The Behringer Eurolive B210D speaker is best suited for those who need a speaker that is affordable and can withstand the test of time. Ideal for an organization that needs a speaker on a regular basis, such as a church, school, or summer children’s camp. This speaker provides great sound while being easy and lightweight to transport, offers great sound quality due to the custom-made transducers, and can be used as both a PA system and a stereo system.
Another great group that could benefit from a lightweight speaker such as the Behringer Eurolive B210D is a new DJ or musician interested in creating and producing their own music. A great, affordable speaker option that can help a talented artist create great music without draining their bank account.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Many customers love this speaker and use it alone, but for a superior experience, it is suggested that you add a subwoofer for explosive sound quality. Others are pleasantly surprised at the amount of volume that can be produced by a speaker that weighs less than 20 pounds.
Some consumers suggest that this speaker is best used when throwing a party, using it to project music in a church, or in a restaurant for quizzo or karaoke. It is important to note that when you first see the speaker, you may not expect much from such a small piece of equipment. You will be pleasantly surprised at the high sound quality and the amount of volume that can evenly be projected throughout a large venue.
The Bottom Line
The Eurolive B210D 2-Way PA speaker system is lightweight and durable without compromising sound quality. This is made possible with the class D amplifier technology that is used in this product line. In addition to offering superior components, this speaker is affordable, reliable, and will be durable enough that you can count on it for superior performance for years to come.