Our Thoughts On The Behringer Eurolive B115W
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Behringer Eurolive B115W we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Watts RMS: 0 – Watts Peak: 1000 –Dimensions 12.3″ x 16.8″ x 28.1″ – Weight: 39 lbs
- Classic Professionalism – Another great feature of this model is that it has a classic, professional design and comes in a sleek black matte color for the utmost in styling of modern sound audio equipment. It is helpful to note that you can mount this speaker to a tripod stand or use simply place it on the floor. Either way, your speaker will look professional, clean, and sleek.
- Compact and Lightweight – In addition to offering stylish highlights, the behringer eurolive b115w model is compact and lightweight which makes it easy to transport in between venues. With this speaker you do not have to worry about the sound faltering when you push it to the limit.
- Powerful – Let’s face it; if you are buying a speaker it is because you want to be able to hear sounds in a clear and robust manner. A great feature provided with this speaker model is the highly-powered 1,000-watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system. This type of system will perform best in an environment that is conducive to live sound or playback application.
Behringer is well known for creating high quality products with superior components for a reasonable price point. The B115W model offers so much more than a standard speaker as it can be used alone or combined with other speakers for a more intense sound.
What We Like
- Helpful Technology – We particularly appreciate that you are able to seamlessly connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to this speaker for ease of use and convenience. This speaker provides a vast amount of sound and can be used for a live DJ gig in a large venue or even an outdoor movie in a park. Some even find that hooking this speaker up with a subwoofer provides an even better sound.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi – Many speakers on the market omit the consideration for ease of use and convenience. We appreciate that the Behringer Eurolive B115W model is wireless ready which is ideal when using a wireless microphone. The highly-functional Bluetooth A2DP technology is useful when streaming audio from a tablet, mp3 player, or smartphone. As long as your device is bluetooth compatible, it will work well with the Behringer Eurolive B115W speaker.
- Functionality – This speaker includes a 2-channel mixer that offers individual mic and line inputs. The volume controls and clip LEDs are also helpful when using the speaker as a DJ or performer.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
This speaker is versatile and is conducive to be used in many forms. Some choose to purchase this speaker for the purposes of hosting an outdoor movie, while others use this speaker for wedding reception gigs or playing in an average size night club. It is important to note that if you choose to use this speaker in a nightclub and have the desire to create deep bass, you will want to invest in an additional subwoofer as the 15” version that is included is limited to creating great low end sound.
This speaker is also ideal to be used if you are playing in a band in a small venue and are entertaining no more than 100 people. If you are planning to have an audience larger than 100, you will need to place additional speakers throughout the venue for ample and consistent sound quality.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
For the most part, consumers are highly satisfied with this speaker as it offers professionalism, superior sound quality, and a sophisticated look all in one lightweight package. Many consumers appreciate that this speaker will last a very long time and some even find that getting it insured can help with the longevity of your investment.
The only downside to this speaker is that it works best when used with other Behringer products. Many have noted that if you have a desire to use a wireless microphone with this speaker, the Behringer models work the best and are the easiest to use. Otherwise, you may have connection issues or need to use a corded microphone and plug it into the USB port.
The Bottom Line
The Behringer Eurolive B115W model is ideal for someone who is looking for a professional speaker that is affordable, weighs less than 50 pounds, and offers great technological advancements which makes the speaker easy to use in any venue. This speaker is expected produce high quality sound for years to come and is well worth the monetary investment.