Our Thoughts On The Alto Professional TX15
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Alto Professional TX15 we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 15″ – Wattage RMS: 300 – Wattage Total: 600 –Dimensions 14.4″ x 15.1″ x 24.6″ – Weight: 32.8 lbs
- Easy to Transport – This loudspeaker is lightweight and easily transportable and has a unique shape that allows it to either stand upright or fit into a tight space. Alto Professional is proud of this speaker particularly because it is road ready and was made with portability in mind. It is amazing the amount of sound that can come from a speaker that is housed in a trapezoid cabinet.
- Superior Sound – The Alto TX15 offers an efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification system that permeates a venue with 600 watts of peak power. A smooth frequency response is created by the electronic crossover, 15” speaker and 1” driver.
- Easy Connectability – There is nothing worse than getting to your venue only to find that setting up is a cumbersome process. The Alto TX15 speaker was made with a custom setup feature that uses the link output to connect more than one speaker cabinet together. You can count on this speaker to perform each and every night that you put it to the test so reliability is nothing to worry about.
Alto is a superior company that is well-known for developing and manufacturing the best products on the market for entertainment professionals. The Alto Professional TX15 is specifically built to last and it was created with the traveling musician in mind. Here are some key features that make this loudspeaker a highly desirable piece of equipment:
What We Like
- Can Be Customized – We love that this loudspeaker can be customized to your liking by using the link output that will allow you to chain multiple cabinets together for a sound like no other.
- Powerful – When you purchase this item, you can rest assured that you will experience a great deal of power, performance, and easy portability. It is important to mention that this particular unit comes equipped with 600 watts of peak power and offer a great bottom end.
- Versatility – The Alto TX15 offers great versatility as it is available in several sizes so you can customize the amount of sound that you need out of a speaker. If you are looking for something that will be great to use at home or in a small venue, the 8” will work just fine. However, if you are in the market for a speaker that will project clear sound in a venue such as a church or a large night club, you will want to invest in additional equipment such as a subwoofer as well as a bigger TX15 model.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
The Alto TX15 model is best suited for a new DJ, musician, or sound audio engineer who is looking to begin offering their talents to the public in small to average-size venues. Ideal for the consumer looking to a host a large gathering or party in an outdoor setting, this speaker may require additional equipment for larger venues. If you are hoping to use the speaker for karaoke, you are in for a treat! For DJs who are going to host a gig in a large dance club, you will want to pair the Alto TX15 with a subwoofer for the best bass performance.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
This speaker comes in a variety of sizes. If you are going to be giving a lecture in a small venue, the 8” will do just fine. However, if you plan to host a reception or large party, you will want a bigger model that can provide more bass. If you plan to use the Alto TX15 for acoustic performances, you will be blown away by the sound quality and clarity.
Besides the great sound quality, most consumers find that the best value for your dollar is in the fact that the Alto TX15 is lightweight, easily transportable, and easy to connect and setup.