Our Thoughts On The Alto Professional iPA Music System
The Products We Reviewed – Click to go
In this review of the Alto Professional iPA Music System we are going to covering 5 important areas which include key features, what we like, pros and cons, who is this product best suited to and what customers who have bought the speaker are saying about it.
Ready? Let’s get started with this speakers key specfications:
Speaker Size: 12″ – Wattage RMS: 200 – Wattage Total: 400 –Dimensions 20.2″ x 12″ x 13″ – Weight: 23 lbs
There are several great features to the Alto Professional iPA Music System. If you are looking for a speaker that can offer versatility, ease of transport, and can be used for multiple functions, this speaker is one to consider.
- Versatility – There are many great features about this speaker system but perhaps one of our favorites is the fact that it is so versatile and can be used as a karaoke machine or for DJing smaller venues. Housed in a 15mm birch plywood cabinet, this speaker can be used outdoors or inside. Do keep in mind that if you choose to use it outdoors, it is best to keep it away from bodies of water such as a swimming pool.
- Lightweight and Easy to Transport – This system is lightweight and easy to transport from place to place so you won’t have to worry about having to hire additional crew to help you with step up and clean up.
- Great for Karaoke! – As if an 800 watt peak power rating wasn’t exciting enough, this speaker also comes equipped with a contour switch that offers great EQ for the playback of music or karaoke. The 400 watts program and 200 watts continuous power make the speaker emit great sound quality regardless of the space.
What We Like
- Convenience. – The iPA Music System makes DJing and playing music convenient and easy to do without the hassle of big, heavy equipment. The system includes an RCA input for playback of music on your iPod, CD player, and other sound audio devices. The lightweight build makes the speaker easy to transport from place to place making this piece of equipment the ultimate in convenience.
- Built to Last. – Finding a speaker that is built to last from the internal to the external components can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. The high-quality birch and plywood cabinet combined with a full-length metal grille ensure that the internal components are housed in a way that will not cause disruption to the emission of sound. The external components are made out of high quality materials and are built to withstand the test of time.
- Great Sound. – The sound that comes through the speaker system is outstanding and free of feedback and static.
Who Is This Speaker Best Suited To
The Alto Professional iPA Music System is best suited for someone looking for a speaker that can be used in a small public venue such as a gym, auditorium, or church. DJs also find this speaker ideal to be used during a tailgate party or Zumba class.
This speaker is also well suited for the tech savvy sound engineer that enjoys tinkering with iPads, MP3 systems, and CD players. Combining a variety of these pieces of equipment can create a combination of methods to provide the best sound and music experience for your fitness class, fanbase, or small social gathering.
Shop For This Speaker On Our Recommended Retailer
What Customers Are Saying
Customers are sharing that this speaker is ideal for use within social settings and small fitness studios but may not be conducive for use as a speaker at a large nightclub.
Customers find this piece of equipment to be useful and the price point is affordable for new musicians and professionals alike. While there are many great qualities to this speaker, it does not include an auxiliary port which can be a dealbreaker for some consumers.
The Bottom Line
The Alto Professional iPA Music System provides a high-quality 2-way 12” passive loudspeaker that includes a docking area to charge your iPad or iPod while in use. The compact and light design makes this speaker easy to transport from one venue to the next without causing a disruption in the sound quality that is produced from the speaker. Ideal for the consumer who is looking for a budget-friendly solution to their sound audio needs, the Alto Professional iPA Music System is a product to add to the top of your list of options.